About E-juice: What're the ingredients?
vegetable glycerin (aka VG), propylene glycol(aka PG),Nicotine Salt, natural and artificial flavorings.
All MOTI pod formulations utilize pharmaceutical-grade propylene glycol to stabilize the plant glycerin and tobacco oil emulsion. MOTI’s propylene glycol suppliers meet the US Pharmacopeia's specifications and standards, ensuring consumer safety. Furthermore, our e-liquid delivers nicotine without the usual host of additives, chemicals, and toxins found in regular cigarettes, thereby greatly reducing the health risks posed by traditional tobacco products.
Does MOTI leak?
MOTI will not leak in general, but it can cause minor leaks during use due to changes in pressure, squeezing during breathing, Aggressive puffs, etc.
-If you can still use it, wipe off the leaked juice before plugging it into your device first.
-Try to relax your mouth. This will help prevent you from biting the mouthpiece or squeezing it with your lips while blowing.
-If you happen to be sucking hard, try the opposite, as the resulting suction may draw the juice into your mouth. Just a gentle pull creates enough steam.
Why does my MOTI taste burnt?
- Chain vaping is a major cause of burnt hits and it occurs when one vapes continuously without giving a breathing space between puffs. This act damages the coil since the wick is not given time to absorb vape juice between puffs. The result is that the dried coil burns.
- Low vape juice in cartridge results from extracting the cartridge completely before making a refill and this act destroys the coils. Allowing the cartridge to go dry or almost dry before refilling will leave the coil with insufficient e-juice to absorb resulting in a burnt taste vape.
- Another cause of vape taste burnt is your choice of e-juice (that is, the use of cheap e-juice). Some vape juices are problematic and can result in blockage of the coil. E-juice with high VG concentration and sugar content are more likely than not to cause the vape to taste burnt because they are denser and stiffer for coil wicks to absorb causing your MOTI to fail.
About the e-liquid condensation: Will MOTI's cartridges produce condensation during daily use?
Every e-cigarette will produce condensate. There is currently no way to avoid it. Our unique design avoids inhaling the condensate into the mouth to bring a better experience.
Will the auto-draw device auto-fire in the pocket?
No, the auto draw device is controlled by the air sensor. When you are using the device, the sensor will detect the airflow and control device to work. So no airflow through the device, no working.
Why is my MOTI not producing vapor?
- The cartridge is low on e-liquid
- E-liquid is between the firing pin and bottom part of the atomizer
- Your device is not charged - Insert a different cartridge to see if that helps
- Gently tap the cartridge, mouthpiece side up, on a table and reinsert it into your device. Any tiny air bubbles should rise and re-saturate the wicks.
- Use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol (squeezing off any excess) to clean the contacts inside the MOTI device and on your cartridge. This should restore the connection between the cartridge and the device if any moisture has been in contact with them.
If your MOTI won't charge
- We recommend that you drain the battery first time using the device then charge it to full power.
- We recommend using the original cable that came with your device.
- Wiggle the device to see if it makes a clear connection with the USB Charging Dock.
- Switch to a different power source, either a USB wall adapter or a laptop USB port.
How should I store my pods? Do they expire?
While our pods don't expire for at least a year, they are meant to be used soon after purchase. After a year you may notice the flavor or quality decrease.
To help ensure the quality of the MOTI pods, store them unopened at room temperature in a dry environment out of reach of children and pets until use.
Still got questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond as soon as possible.